Monday 18 March 2013

garden beauties


I already mentioned before that I love gardening as well as just sitting outside with a cup of fresh tea (or just like that) looking at the garden, watching birds and plants, thinking and planning. Thanking God for this beauty around us.
So today I wanted to share some pictures of little cute things we see in gardens.
Little beauties.
Enjoy!












Here an update for my growing tomatoes I planted into soil 6 days ago. I expected that many of them would die but some survived sudden bright light and soil environment.


 A couple of them actually are doing really well.


aaaah I know it is silly but I am already waiting for tomatoes :)





2 comments:

  1. Salaam Aleikum Loves!
    are these aaaalll from ur own garden? you have done a real good and beauuuuutiful job.. MA :)
    keep it up girl..!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, they are. Since now I have a chance I am using it in full.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...